Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pro Surfer Gets Adolescent Binge Eating Disorder Treatment


You may be surprised to know that even celebrities can feel low self-esteem when they compare themselves to others. World Champion surfer, Carissa Moore, is one woman who felt the pressures of needing to have a “perfect” body. Right now she says, “I don’t feel imprisoned by food anymore. It’s all about balance for me, and that’s translated to every part of my life. And the same goes with surfing: I work really hard, but I also find time to rest and relax. I’m just really Surfer girlcomfortable and happy in my own skin at this point.” But she didn’t feel this confident when she was in high school. If you were to look at a photo of Carissa Moore, you would see a bright smile and confident posture. Sadly, behind that smile was a girl feeling down on herself that needed adolescent binge eating disorder treatment.
http://bit.ly/1KjTaQu

No comments:

Post a Comment